Saturday 30th August 2014, noon – 11pm
Join us for the third annual Forty Hall Farm music festival!
With three stages of live bands and music, this year’s festival promises to be the biggest and best yet.
Bands confirmed so far include:
- Mused (Muse tribute band)
- Maria Evangelou (fantastic Enfield-based jazz and soul singer)
- The Slowhand Tribute Band (playing Eric Clapton classics)
- Lester Clayton Band (Tottenham-born talent with a unique sound)
- The Silver Ghosts (London-based jazz and swing ensemble)
- Rum Honey (southern Rock and Blues)
- The Time Thieves (expect catchy riffs and big choruses from this New Wave band)
- The Blues Chapter (hot-shot blues from one of the best young blues bands around)
- Professor Red Hair (New Orleans piano-roll blues and boogie-woogie)
- Eden Billy Simpson Quartet (‘urban folk’ from north London singer song-writer)
The festival will take place on Saturday 30th August 2014, with doors opening at 12 noon.
As well as all the acts and musicians, there will be circus activities, kids arts and crafts, face painting, theatre, local food stalls and bars. Relax with a cuppa in the vintage tea area or relax with a healing massage.’
Tickets for the festival are now on sale from the Farm, the Village Wholefood Shop in Forty Hill or online here.
Adult day tickets are £10 and children’s tickets (for under 16s) are £4. Under 3yrs free.
Tickets bought via eventbrite are subject to an online booking fee.
For more information or to get involved in the Festival as a local volunteer, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or on 07713 488501.
If you would like a stall at the Festival, please download and return this form.