Tickets for our third annual music festival, Livestock 2014, are now on sale. With three stages of live bands and music, this year’s festival promises to be the biggest and best yet.
Bands confirmed so far include:
- Mused (Muse tribute band)
- Maria Evangelou (fantastic Enfield-based jazz and soul singer)
- The Slowhand Tribute Band (playing Eric Clapton classics)
- Lester Clayton Band (Tottenham-born talent with a unique sound)
- The Silver Ghosts (London-based jazz and swing ensemble)
- Rum Honey (southern Rock and Blues)
- The Time Thieves (expect catchy riffs and big choruses from this New Wave band)
- The Blues Chapter (hot-shot blues from one of the best young blues bands around.
- Professor Red Hair (New Orleans piano-roll blues and boogie-woogie)
- Eden Billy Simpson Quartet (‘urban folk’ from north London singer song-writer)
The festival will take place on Saturday 30th August 2014, with doors opening at 12 noon.
As well as all the acts and musicians, there will be circus activities, kids arts and crafts, face painting, theatre, local food stalls and a double-decker bus bar. Relax with a cuppa in the vintage tea area or head to the orchard for a healing massage.
Tickets for the festival are now on sale online here.
Adult day tickets are £10 and children’s tickets (for under 16s) are £4. Under 3yrs free. All tickets are subject to an online booking fee.
For more information or to get involved in the Festival as a local volunteer, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07713 488501.
If you would like a stall at the Festival, please download and return this form.